I'M IN LOVE


Sitting, sitting, I dream off 
Speaking, speaking, with lips shut 
Is this only  love, I have no idea 
Why I'm head over you? I have no idea 
Why I'm doing this? I can't tell. 

In love with a saint i cannot see 
Voice of whom i can hear 
A tranquil lost in reverie 
Nights of motion-picture images 
Aurora of electronic signals in and out. 

Please honour this memory for the cubs 
Of layer and strata of peace thought 
Believe in the power of love 
Stay loyal to your loves 
I'm right here to be loved. 

Now the logic gate is on spot 
Actually got my shot 
After so many spoils on spots 
I'm head over heels for you. 

Happily ever after 
in our culumbonimbis castle 
Life near the Pacific 
In an atmosphere built for us to be specific. 

I'm in love
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment