Lonely Flight


Droplets of the ageing scenes
Condensed from an aura of mystery
Heavy enough to fall under gravity
An hefty portion to be carried in my bosom.

I miss your early morning pitch
Served with chilled smile
Those tales that makes the night
Now left for me to rhyme.

My trusty sidekick
Who made my days a comic relief
Your advice only I had to believe
But you leaving me I never believed.

She left through the back door
Fading away as she wave hands
While I rest my chin on the shutter
A locale that can never be altered.

It was a flight we boarded together
Seemed smooth from the altar
How come you left without a letter
Making my soul to wonder.

Peeping through the panes
On this lonely flight to epoch
Watching as the clock ticks
Wishing our flesh could be stitched.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment